جدیدترین مدل ساعت خلبانی گارمین دیتو ایر ایکس۱۰ است. تفاوت ویژه این ساعت با مدل قبلی این ساعت یعنی Garmin D2 Air این است که در این مدل قابلیت مکالمه تلفنی از طریق ساعت اضافه شده. یک قابلیت بسیار کاربردی که با معرفی سری ونو۲پلاس به ساعت های گارمین اضافه شده. برای یک خلبان خیلی مهم است که بتواند کارهای خود را در سریعترین زمان انجام دهد. گجت های پوشیدنی در پرواز خیلی به خلبان کمک میکنند. در این ساعت یک میکروفون و یک اسپیکر وجود دارد که ازطریق آن ها میتوان تماس های تلفنی را پاسخ داد و همچنین با دستیار صوتی ارتباط برقرار کرد و همچنین دستورات صوتی را به ساعت و گوشی موبایل انتقال داد.
Garmin D2™ Air X10 (Aviator Smartwatch – Black)
FLY THROUGH YOUR DAY
Get aviation tools you’ll want preflight, in-flight and postflight — plus health and fitness features and the convenience of making calls from your wrist when paired with your compatible smartphone.
Highlights of the Garmin D2 Air X10 GPS smartwatch
- Get airport weather for preflight awareness.
- Bright AMOLED display and up to 7 days of battery life? Affirmative.
- Navigate Direct-to nearby airports, and see airport and runway information.
- Automatically log flights, and wirelessly sync with your flyGarmin.com® account.
- Make calls from your wrist, and create or respond to text messages hands-free, courtesy of your paired smartphone’s voice assistant.
- Smartwatch capabilities plus health and wellness features help keep you in tune with your day.
Features and details of the Garmin D2 Air X10
- Battery Life With Rapid Recharging: Fly through your life with up to 7 days in smartwatch mode, and up to 20 hours in GPS mode with Pulse Ox. Ten minutes of charging adds up to 1 day of smartwatch mode battery life.
- See The Remarkable View: A crystal-clear AMOLED display brings this watch to life, even in a bright cockpit. The always-on mode helps ensure the display is visible when you need it.
- Show Off Your Style: From durable Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 to the sleek stainless steel bezel and two choices in color, this smartwatch matches your look on every arrival.
- Direct-To Navigation: Navigate straight to a location or waypoint in the worldwide aeronautical database. Or choose the Nearest function to activate a path to a nearby airport.
- Weather Reports: Access aviation weather, including METARs, TAFs and MOS, to see winds, visibility, barometric pressure and more.
- HSI Course Needle: Follow the instrument-like HSI course needle to your destination, so you can easily see if you’re left or right of your desired flight path.
- Pulse Ox Sensor: Check Pulse Ox to gain awareness of how well your body’s oxygen levels are adjusting to the thinner air at higher altitudes.
- Airport Information: View runway orientation (including wind components), lengths and airport frequencies as you approach your destination.
- Barometric Altimeter: See when you’ve reached your desired altitude — or get a vibration alert when you reach an altitude where supplemental oxygen may be required.
- Flight Logging: Automatically start tracking flights on takeoff. Then automatically transfer date, duration, total flight time and route to your flyGarmin.com® account.
- Alerts And Timers: Manually set vibrating alerts to remind you when it’s time to switch fuel tanks or perform other time-critical tasks.
- UTC And Time Zones: Stay on schedule when you travel with a UTC pointer on the watch face plus multiple time zone displays.
- Garmin Pilot™ App Connectivity: Transfer your flight plan from the Garmin Pilot app to the D2 Air X10 smartwatch, and view the list of waypoints included in your route.
- Health Stats: View the health stats page within the fly activity to track your heart rate, Pulse Ox, respiration, Body Battery™ energy monitoring and more.
- Phone Calls From Your Wrist: No more missing calls while digging in your pockets or fumbling through your flight bag. When connected with your compatible smartphone, you can make and take phone calls right from the watch.
- Ask Your Voice Assistant: Hands full? No problem. Use your paired smartphone’s voice assistant (Siri, Google Assistant or Bixby) via D2 Air X10 to compose and respond to text messages, ask questions and even control your compatible smart home devices.
- Health Snapshot™ Feature: Log a 2-minute session to record key stats, including heart rate, heart rate variability, Pulse Ox, respiration and stress. Then generate a report with those stats to share via the Garmin Connect™ app on your compatible smartphone.
- Body Battery™ Energy Monitoring: See your body’s energy levels throughout the day, so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
- Wrist-based heart rate: The watch constantly samples your heart rate and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities — even while swimming.
- Stress Tracking: Find out if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity when the watch detects that you’re feeling stressed.
- Sleep Score and advanced Sleep Monitoring: Get a score for your sleep’s quality and insights on how you can do better. Even keep track of the different sleep stages as well as heart rate, stress, Pulse Ox and respiration.
- Respiration tracking: See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep, during breathwork and yoga activities or during a Health Snapshot session.
- Hydration tracking: Log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. You can even have an auto goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much you sweat during activities.
- Women’s Health Tracking: Use the Garmin Connect app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more. Even see and log details on your wrist with the Women’s Health Tracking app.
- Fitness Age: This feature uses chronological age, your weekly vigorous activity, resting heart rate and BMI or body fat percentage to estimate if your body is younger or older than you are. And you can get tips to lower your fitness age.
- Built-In Sports Apps: Track all the ways you move with more than 25 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps — including walking, running, cycling, pool swimming, golf and more.
- Animated, On-Screen Workouts: Easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga, Pilates and high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workouts come preloaded on the watch, and you can download more from the Garmin Connect app.
- Advanced Strength Training: This detailed activity profile puts scaling and strength PRs right at your wrist plus graphics that show what muscle groups you worked.
- HIIT Workouts: Use this new activity profile with different timers to track your HIIT workouts, including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata and custom. Set the number of rounds, work/rest intervals and more.
- Create Workouts: Choose from more than 1,400 exercises to build your own workouts in the Garmin Connect app. Then download them to the watch.
- Garmin Coach: Get a personal running coach on your wrist, for free, to help you train for your next 5K, 10K or half-marathon.
- Intensity Minutes: We’ve updated our intensity minutes feature to give you a better idea of when during the day you earned them and during what activity. You can even view them as a data field during timed activities.
- Smart notifications: Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with your compatible smartphone. Send quick prewritten text replies if you have an Android™ phone, or you can reply with your voice.
- Music apps: Download songs plus playlists from your Spotify, Deezer or Amazon Music accounts (subscription may be required). Connect to your audio panel, or use wireless headphones for phone-free listening.
- Safety And Tracking Features: If you’re ever in need of assistance, easily share a message with your live location with preselected contacts when your watch and compatible smartphone are paired. You can even assign a designated emergency contact that your watch can call, such as local emergency services.
- Garmin Pay™ – contactless payments: Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
- Connect IQ™ Store: Add watch faces, data fields and apps to your paired watch from the Connect IQ Store app downloaded on your compatible smartphone.
- Sync With Garmin Connect: With the Garmin Connect app, you can see your health and fitness information all in one place. And interact with a thriving online community where people on the go can connect, compete and share.
- Battery Saver Mode: Get even more juice from your smartwatch by toggling this setting on or off to maximize battery life.
- Water resistant to 5 ATM
- Garmin D2 Air X10 Aviator smartwatch
- Trial subscription of Garmin Pilot™ app
- Charging/data cable
- Quick start guide
Submit your review